is this trip for me?
- Pilgrims have a commitment to daily Mass, Liturgy of the Hours, Adoration or silent time
- The Beatitudes has led a group to every WYD since it began with JPII in 1985.
- As the YouCat says, pilgrimage is “praying with your feet”
- Immersion and "roughing it" means sacrificing the vacation mentality
- Small-groups will share daily and travel/immerse at times apart from the larger group
- College and recent grads
- All pilgrims should have a desire for spirituality, service, and encounter with religious orders
- Walk alongside other Beatitudes pilgrims from:
France, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, Peru, Poland, Lebanon, Ivory Coast
- Multi-lingual liturgies, language lessons
- $3,500 including airfare
- Sponsorship or fundraising options available