is this trip for me?
- Pilgrims have a commitment to daily Mass, Liturgy of the Hours, Adoration or silent time
- The Beatitudes has led a group to every WYD since it began with JPII in 1985.
- Walk & hike; as the YouCat says, pilgrimage is “praying with your feet”
- Small-groups will share daily and travel/immerse at times apart from the larger group
Long- 1 month+
- Orientation, 2-day walk to Lourdes
- 12 days pilgrimage and mission in small groups
- 12 days in Portugal with Beatitudes groups from around the world
- 3 days debriefing and celebrating!
- Everyone comes for at least a month
$2650+airfare depending on the pilgrimage experience
- early-bird discounts
- scholarship for each prep session you attend
- College and recent grads
- All pilgrims should have a desire for spirituality, service, and encounter with religious orders
-Walk alongside other Beatitudes pilgrims from:
France, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, Peru, Poland, Lebanon, Ivory Coast…
-Multi-lingual liturgies, language lessons